Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Voice

How can you melt me with your voice?

Or force me shaking behind my shield?

Funny we are given such a powerful instrument in our playing field.

More powerful than the sword or gun.

Those wounds are fatal or heal quickly in one.

Words and their decibel do petrify; they make people jump off buildings, crucify.

They are brought to their knees in a graveyard of the dead.

I don't know if they will ever be 100% of anything in their head.

I know they are not alone; even though they are torn.

So many soldiers bear arms.

These warriors are silent, yet march on.

I see you; I hear you; I am wiping your tears.

Fly away sweet child, this is the sum of all fears.

For you are made for more.

Lose the madness, lick your wounds, be sore.

Begin again, morphed; a sculpture of ice.

A diamond from coal.

Remember your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment