Saturday, June 20, 2015

Vicious Cycles

Gnawing cyclones magnify destruction that minds cultivate escaping detection.

To see, stop and reverse? A diamond, obvious on a beach of sand.

The ocean that retains no memory pounds this path where we walk alone.

Trembling hands become artisan architects' to signal rescue vessels.

My finest palace sings; high octavian notes of acapela grandeur that blast the skies and; docking upon the shore I am not blinded; but see by light that there are not one but two bare foot prints imprinted among those sandy shores; trodding placidly, gracefully on soft priceless solely diamond filled sanded beaches.

That ocean's undertow has swiftly cushioned me back to my vessel. I am basking in the sun and tossing metaphorical millions in my palms toward Heaven to be showered with and catch on my tongue of fire  snowflakes: children's delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment