Monday, January 7, 2013

Unrequited Love

To love so deep and have it not returned is enuf to make one feel like they are complete darkness...

Stars; certain people; maybe  angels get in the way  to  keep you going...

Romantic love is different than other flavors and requires so many elements to acquire it...

I think of  a  dream; you never wake from.

It's  never a nightmare.

It has nothing to do with reality;  which is why you may always want what you can't have....

Maybe that is for the best...


I'm as familiar with hate and anger as I am with love or rather being unloved...

I am worth something; just maybe not what I thought;


May my tears; which equal  rivers that would form profoundness as  prolific as the Grand Canyon not be in vain...

I Hate, and I Love.

Am I alone?  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment