Saturday, January 21, 2012

FINALITY!

Some of us are made special...custom; drawn by Picasso as a bee to honey.

Grace as time.

Thankful for thee; makes it fierce; so as not the definition of insanity - repetition.

Separation; waterfalls of remember me's!

New word's are the only way to define heat's, heart's, mind's, soul's, desire for forever...

Fortune; beyond the depth's of the greatest canyon; which defines GOD's power; or at least sees it.

I could never earn you enough.

Afraid of someone so true; goodness; undefined; undefiled...to me;

I whimper, yelp, cry; smile and laugh;

My life! Not situation or circumstance;

My blood, sweat, tears, breath...fluid of every kind; are yours; for eternity.

Grasping that isn't long enough for me.

One word or stroke of my dream and all is forgiven and forgotten.

Found that four-leafed clover

Sunrises and sunsets; the ocean's that have no memories of pain = renew my happiness each new day with a wink and a smile.

You keep me alive; not half-way; sick or deprived...

Every one's dream come true belongs to me...

In you.

I'm grateful for the quest that brought you to me...

Love saved me, once and for all.

Finally, truly.

I willfully belong to you and do not regret that.  I am blessed beyond all to me. That matter's the most.

Joyful light beams from destiny's prophetess.

I wait...

Faith.

Love conquers all.

I believe in Love...for the first and the last time.

Finality!

No comments:

Post a Comment